Wanna see what it's like after picking up 25 speed crates?

djlaptop

lol the death was sadly. But yeah, nice that you can avoid nuke crates, after how many speed upgrades you can run away?

I can't remember, but I actually think it is 1, but it might be 2 or 3. I am pretty sure it depends, some you can avoid via terrain (the rock by crate that spawns center-map canyon) (jumping off the side of the plateau on top crates).

It doesn't take very many though, I know that.

lol the death was sadly. But yeah, nice that you can avoid nuke crates, after how many speed upgrades you can run away?

I only got two nuke crates the whole time, so I can't say for sure. But I was able to escape the blast radius after about 7 or 8 speed-upgrades. However, the crate was the one over the waterfall, so I also jumped off the ledge which increases the z-distance significantly. Not sure if that matters to the nuke crate!

I only got two nuke crates the whole time, so I can't say for sure. But I was able to escape the blast radius after about 7 or 8 speed-upgrades. However, the crate was the one over the waterfall, so I also jumped off the ledge which increases the z-distance significantly. Not sure if that matters to the nuke crate!

No, no, I am fairly certain it is 2 or less that gets you out of the blast radius of a nuke crate assuming you run across the crate in a straight line and never pause even a moment.

It is frequent enough for people to achieve, that it has to be 1-2.