can't enter a sever - keep getting update message

kira

• Totem Arts Staff

i recently downloaded the new version of ren x and after installation i tried enter one of the servers to play.

i got this messege telling me that i need to download an update of 8000 KB.

so i let it download and once the bar reached to 100 percent i got an error messege "lost connection to host"

what can i do?

• Totem Arts Staff
done it and done that. watch this pic : http://postimg.org/image/m1fdog78p/

i got this messege when i tired to log into one of the servers.

So you've actually downloaded the file I just put up in the last post ?

That file works totally fine for me even after downloading it on a different computer and replacing the RenX_Game with it.

Screenshot your current CookedPC folder again, but this time right click RenX_Game and hit properties before you take the screenshot. I can tell the exact file size that's SUPPOSED to be. If it isn't downloading completely... I'm calling it your internet, but I'll also look into trying to host somewhere else.

On a side note, where do you live (country) ? This is kind of pertinent, as I think your location has a lot to do with whether the launcher will update correctly or not, as you all might be pointing to a broken mirror or something since it's the closest one to you.