Celling Turret

TheDeadlyWolf

Hi guys, the celling turret seems broken...

I would like the celling turret to shot either NOD or GDI with minigun bullets

ATM

I have GDI CT shooting minigun bullets and Nod CT shooting explosive bullets

GDI CT replaced Gun Emplacement where as Nod CT replace turret

The CT seems to shot fine, however the CT doesn't rotate, find the target and then fire, but instead it fires straight when enemies in radius

Can someone fix this for me please, im not a coder

Thx

oh.... right. You used another mesh, right? You'll also need to setup the AnimTree as well, so that the script will acknowledge the turret bone that will rotate the gun around....

lol, you only just got that?

First of all, have you read my PM

And Second, Yeap i used another mesh, but I replaced the Animation, Physics and actual mesh with the Celling turret properties, and it doesn't rotate

• Totem Arts Staff

I know, but I thought you used a mesh and rotate it 180 degrees, my bad.......

AnimationSet and AnimationTree are different things. Check the sockets name on the mesh and see if it matches with the original mesh. If it doesn't, it's also gonna pose problems due to some effects and positions unavailable

I know, but I thought you used a mesh and rotate it 180 degrees, my bad.......

AnimationSet and AnimationTree are different things. Check the sockets name on the mesh and see if it matches with the original mesh. If it doesn't, it's also gonna pose problems due to some effects and positions unavailable

Well, my celling turret was missing the AnimationSet properties,however the turret still doesn't work properly

Also if the original mesh was the guard tower the CT rotates about 180o at the start and doesnt shot

Whereas if the original mesh was the turret the CT would stay facing the right way but only shot in a straight line

Can someone try and get the CT working on their SDK, and if they get it working can they walk me through it : D

I'm unavailable for 2 days!

• 3 weeks later...