Game ending: Sudden Death

Wrench

I just thought of an idea about the game ending, when a base gets fully destroyed, the other team has to kill every living player.

they cant purchase at the terminal, they dont get credits, they just have what they have and trying to survive.

All the remaining players are visible and shown on the radar and they get some extra survival points

what ya think?

maybe too aggressive but fun?

Hm.

I wouldn't mind that as long as it's only when a base gets completely destroyed.

There also should be a timer of maybe 1~2 minutes.

RenX isn't really a game where you have to wait long to play and this could change that quite a bit. Probably also not very motivating when you were just defeated and now have to run/hide for your life or wait for ther others in your team to get killed.

trying to escape sounds actuall alot better, i would love to see that because..

its like the ending is rushed, you hear a boom, blackscreen, mission accomplished and the player is like wat

wouldn`t it be better when you have to try to escape? and the escape is not far away so other people doesnt have to wait long who got killed (deathcam,..)

trying to escape sounds actuall alot better, i would love to see that because..

its like the ending is rushed, you hear a boom, blackscreen, mission accomplished and the player is like wat

wouldn`t it be better when you have to try to escape? and the escape is not far away so other people doesnt have to wait long who got killed (deathcam,..)

Define "far away".

One could be in the enemy base and then the home base would be quite far away.