Custom [Flash] PT terminal interfaces

Ruud033

Hey Ruud033,

I'm the person who develop the PT Interface and other UIs.

We had a discussion on custom interfaces for PT recently. We found out its a good idea to have such feature where modders can control the PT interface itself.

however it needs some work to get it up to be able to use custom UI. the flash needs some revising and the code needs to be clean again to make readable. Plus I wanted to design it in a way it can be edited from editor itself.

for the time being though, the PT will show any custom weapon in the PT.

It's doable, flash for content creation and code for functionality. shoot me a PM if you trying to get it up and working.

---

tl;dr: probably in the future. stay tuned.

Yeah, I'm currently working on a custom purchase system mutator where you can change all the vehicles, titles, descriptions, whatever. Also planning to do the characters etc. I was also wondering if something like changing the UI would be possible.

That'd be awesome! I'd really like a custom PT interface. I don't know whether it's much work to get it modular in the SDK, but maybe it's a better idea to load in the flash file as a variable? That way we have full access to the interface.

One other way is to limit the amount of adjustments that can be made by using slots. Use name slots and Icon slots, maybe even stick a colour variable to it? So we can colourise the buttons..

I'd be stoked to be involved in this development! I'm looking for a feature like this for a while now. If you need any help / wanna discuss idea's, I'm up for it! It'll help out other modders as well and give a nice extra feature to the custom maps I think!