Red Alert 1 free download

Truxa

Yo guys!

I'm interrested in downloading C&C red alert 1.

Checkingout CNCnet yielded a download link, but avira shuts it down for possible threats.

After that I found a link from Softonic, but only gives me the allied disc (500mb).

I'm thinking one of you guys might have a save link or 2 for the entire game.

I know it's for free and all, but finding a reliable link is still a bit tough

You can download it from cnc-comm.com, alongside with a map-pack, patch, map builder and other stuff if you're interested in it. I downloaded it from there and used it until i found the cd-roms including the expansion packs for 1 euro on a flea market! :D

If your antivirus says it's unsafe, don't worry! I used the downloads section of that website numerous times, And i never ran into security problems with it.

thanks, good to know!

I took C&C95 from cncnet and didnt get any virus warnings, so I tried for red alert too... strange

Reason for me to want it from there is that the First Decade pack doesnt work properly under windows 7 x64. I can play, but the colors are iffy and having all colors from the rainbow at some point :P. The cncnet versions have it patched to work properly.

ah yes, EA with their dreaded patching issues. They always managed to screw that up with C&C. The first decade was released for an older operating system, and it didn't even have all the latest patches of that time. An unofficial aptch appeared later for the collection, but it has aged somewhat, new ones have appeared over time which contained more fixes.

• 5 months later...