Probability of spawning location

In classic Renegade I think the probability for people to spawn at each PT is equal.

This is a key factor in classic Renegade that makes single Hotwire / Technician sneaking in or SBH C4 rush not very effective. People may spawn anytime at any PT and stop the infiltration.

Currently in Renegade-X, people are very likely to spawn at PTs "close to battlefield".

For example, in Walls_Flying, after the beginning, people seldom spawn at Refinery and Power Plant. In original Renegade people spawn at these locations a lot.

In Lakeside, even in the beginning, you are really not likely to spawn in Nod Refinery.

So can we make the probability of spawning location equal for all PTs?

I wish there was a way to mark "preferred spawn", and then all spawns are equal chance random by default. That way, airstrip nerds can spawn airstrip, hon nerds can spawn hon, and defender nerds can spawn back of base such as in goldrush or lakeside or walls.

I wish there was a way to mark "preferred spawn", and then all spawns are equal chance random by default. That way, airstrip nerds can spawn airstrip, hon nerds can spawn hon, and defender nerds can spawn back of base such as in goldrush or lakeside or walls.

Tac insertion idea is still a good one, imo.

Not sure what the probability is. Always just assumed it was equal, and haven't really noticed anything to say otherwise, personally.