hacks

Wrench

atleastidonated is hacki9ng, dont know where the kck/bann thread is sry :/

but i got attacked by tyberium in hon...

i standed next to my teammates and they lost hp too, how i know its that player? i`ve let him kill me to see his id

proof:

5954F13A2013EF71808D905B150ED0FB1D926D3D

there are some videos proof:

[hacker should be now banned]

if that was on my server, havent been able to apply the fix as it causes people not to be able to join at all.... waiting on RypeL's reply if i dont hear anything by monday will run the standard fix for it.

if that was on my server, havent been able to apply the fix as it causes people not to be able to join at all.... waiting on RypeL's reply if i dont hear anything by monday will run the standard fix for it.

An alternative option would be to remove the disable voting mutator temporarily (maybe even permanently ;) ) and use the original anti-position glitch mutator that RypeL wrote. It works flawlessly.

• Totem Arts Staff
For future reference, if you see hacking ingame, summon moderators! On EKT !modrequest, on TmX !requestmod, etc.

...you think I did not try that already? My series of summoning ritual !requestmod (which works too as far as the notification says) isn't being successful when it happened. Sure some Mod came earlier, but it still happens after they're gone...