Plan updates

Ryz

Good news that there is a second update this week, but...

I guess it would be a good idea to plan the updates, either once a week on a specific time or announce them a few days in advance. Today the update became available, but after the client update no server was updated and that's still the fact with 'our' TmX server right now.

So I am happy with the bugfixes, but I can't play :)

I posted a few days back on TMX that we planned for an update on friday. Now its thursday but that was for practical reasons. I posted it a few hours before in the TMX shoutbox and also notified EKT-Goku. Not saying it couldnt have been more organized but ye... we wanted to get this out before the weekend. And cause of time reasons that meant it pretty much had to happen today. Next updates i hope can be announced sooner. Then again we cant always plan as precisely as a real company with real schedules and real workdays. But ya i hope in the future we can have maybe like a fixed patch day or something. Dont know.

And just a bit more than an hour later, everyone's back and playing.

I mean, really, we're getting important patches and its a minor amount of downtime. Warning would be great, but really, 1 hour without Renegade won't kill you :P

One hour won't kill me. But Skeeze from TmX is moving and I believe B0ng only has access to the server since a few days. But if he didn't the server would be down for who knows how long.

It's not a complain, mildly a suggestion.