Game Launched while I was AFK

Tarvin

I went to the main menu screen and just left it while I went elsewhere rather than exit out of the game entirely. About 10-15 minutes later the game had launched on its own. I don't know how it happened and didn't take the time to investigate. I just closed out of the match as soon as I saw what happened.

I went AFK on the main menu screen a second time and when I returned I was again fulfilling the important role of making sure a wall would not try to escape.

I went to the main menu screen and just left it while I went elsewhere rather than exit out of the game entirely. About 10-15 minutes later the game had launched on its own. I don't know how it happened and didn't take the time to investigate. I just closed out of the match as soon as I saw what happened.

I went AFK on the main menu screen a second time and when I returned I was again fulfilling the important role of making sure a wall would not try to escape.

Nothing to worry dude :P I had it happening too once!

It's a demo, or NPC-match.

It's nothing online, just when you manually start a skirmish match, this happens automatically when you are idling on the front-end map.