using xpadder gamepad software left stick forward stuck

renegadexplayer

using xpadder gamepad software left stick forward character stuck wont go forward, left stick assigned to w s a d, using xpadder and a controller like a ps3 controller a generic one. left stick can move back, left, and right but will not move forward just gets stuck and character wont go forward, how to fix?

Edited by Guest

if you want better answer try to explain the problem in better understandable sentences....

Agreed, though I presume I know what his problem is (left stick doesnt make him move forward even though he mapped it like that) I am sure that keyboard + mouse is vastly supperior in 1st person shooters than a controller is. Atealst because of the aiming... Unless ofcourse, you got aim-assist

all fix. I edited the input file. locate the file in path C:\Program Files (x86)\Renegade X\UDKGame\Config\UDKInput , and put a ; in front of every line that's starts with Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_ . this will block the game default auto assigned keys/gamepad button. and you will be able to use gamepad software I hope this helps the community! xpadder was conflicting with the games auto already assigned keys so need to block the game to use a gamepad software.