Can't install.

nanuu

Fault on dev's end maybe? If freeing space helps, it might be true

Hard to call it a fault on devs end.

Todays machines have hard drives well over 100gb in capacity. Anyone with a decent PC and some small knowledge about handling a PC shuld know that thay should atleast keep 15% of that HDD drive empty for defragging purposes.

15% of 100gb = 15gb which should be plenty of space to be temporarily being used to install a game on another drive.

Even an old 50gb HDD (which should have 7.5gb free) should be enough.

• Totem Arts Staff
Fault on dev's end maybe? If freeing space helps, it might be true

Hard to call it a fault on devs end.

Todays machines have hard drives well over 100gb in capacity. Anyone with a decent PC and some small knowledge about handling a PC shuld know that thay should atleast keep 15% of that HDD drive empty for defragging purposes.

15% of 100gb = 15gb which should be plenty of space to be temporarily being used to install a game on another drive.

Even an old 50gb HDD (which should have 7.5gb free) should be enough.

No, I mean about the lack of warning messages in the installer

• 3 months later...

Is there a complete unpacked download? I use my 32 Gb SSD as system+primary game drive and don't have spare gigs just for unpacking stuff. Not in the age of fast cheap internet everywhere, at the very least.

Alternatively: what kind of registry entries and whatever else do i need? I could theoretically unpack it on another pc and move the folder here and then add things necessary for it to be installed, that's not really convenient but at least doable.

• 2 weeks later...
I had this issue with one of the mirrors, ("The Matrix Community"). It would only download 120mb of the file then quit. I'm currently downloading just fine now using the "Area of Gaming (US)" mirror. It's slow as hell but it's getting there ;)

Sorry to hear you were having issues with our mirror. I will be looking into it.