3 Strikes You're Out

Gridloc

• 2 weeks later...
Downloaded it 3 times..........one less than a Tier 1 connection and I can't move worth a damn. I'm sorry gang. You're pretty much made this game unplayable. Sticking with classic. See you in Rencorner.

- Grid

The game works perfectly fine on my computer. I bet that you just have a really bad computer or there is something wrong with your OS. It is possible that there is a bug with your specific hardware though you might want to provide more information such as Hardware, OS and when or how the bug happens.

Downloaded it 3 times..........one less than a Tier 1 connection and I can't move worth a damn. I'm sorry gang. You're pretty much made this game unplayable. Sticking with classic. See you in Rencorner.

- Grid

The game works perfectly fine on my computer. I bet that you just have a really bad computer or there is something wrong with your OS. It is possible that there is a bug with your specific hardware though you might want to provide more information such as Hardware, OS and when or how the bug happens.

I know, its like 3 strikes in baseball... with a rigged umpire.

"STRIKE 1" "what, that ball skipped across the ground?!"

"STRIKE 2" "WHAT! that ball was thrown to second base!!"

"OW!! AGHHhhh. I... I think that ball dislocated my shoulder... Ugh... Can I... Can I take my base now..." "STRIKE 3 YOUR OUT!" :eek: