why i keep looking like its firing the the left

coolme

ever since beta 3. everytime firing a gun it keeps looking like its firing to the left please fix this immediately or I will stop playing the game.

Because.... why? Because the character is right-handed and thus the gun is in the right portion of the screen? So it looks like it's shooting from the right to the left?

This makes you leave?

Dafuq?

Doesn't a gun from the middle of the screen block your view? Or if it's on the bottom of your screen, it looks like as it is shooting upwards? So you can bitch about that again?

Dafuq?

ever since beta 3. everytime firing a gun it keeps looking like its firing to the left please fix this immediately or I will stop playing the game.

Because.... why? Because the character is right-handed and thus the gun is in the right portion of the screen? So it looks like it's shooting from the right to the left?

This makes you leave?

Dafuq?

Doesn't a gun from the middle of the screen block your view? Or if it's on the bottom of your screen, it looks like as it is shooting upwards? So you can bitch about that again?

Dafuq?

And that pretty much settles that. Amen

please fix this its so imperfect and extremely bothersome. its EXTEMELY bothersome. its so imperfect. please release a small patch make make it back to how it was in beta 2

As I said to the OP in PM: "Well rather than being rude about it, could you maybe instead try give us more information about when and where it happens? It's not an issue I've heard from anyone else before. Reply in the thread."

Screenshots, scenarios, something. Otherwise we don't know what you're talking about.

• Totem Arts Staff
EDIT BY MOD: No thanks.

Okay, I'll just post a larger version of my avatar if that's too lewd.

3V4gbqW.jpg

The pic is so kawaii and insulting at the same time :P

Anyway, I do not think I have such problem. It always shoots to the crosshair's direction

Unless he's complaining about how changing weapon orientation changes where the projectiles come from (this is actually possible at some degree in UT99) The complain doesn't make sense

Edited by Guest

We can't help you till you give us something to go on. I've specifically asked that you try give us some additional information, which you haven't done. Continuously posting "please fix" isn't additional information, it's called spamming - and it's annoying.

I think what he's talking about is a glitch I've observed sometimes. When you fire, it'll look like it's coming from far to your left rather than from your gun. I've never bothered screencapping or reporting it because it's fixed just by switching your weapon, like most other cosmetic glitches. I'll screen cap it next time, though.

We can't help you till you give us something to go on. I've specifically asked that you try give us some additional information, which you haven't done. Continuously posting "please fix" isn't additional information, it's called spamming - and it's annoying.

it look like the guns firing to the left not straight, like its left shoulder cam to the left, like some games, kind of hard for me to explain. its EXTREMELY bothersome, because its imperfection.

So it's just purely cosmetic? Your shots were still hitting your target correctly?

no it look cricket, not cosmetic its seriously EXTREMELY bothersome. I will quit and uninstall the game if this isn't fixed just a small 5-25mb patch should fix it. im sure if this isn't fixed the game will shutdown, because I know other player will be bothered too. im going to completely stop playing if its not back like how it was in beta 2, it keeps looking like its firing to the left in third person, like firing a gun straight and it goes left like you firing to the left.

• Totem Arts Staff
Is this only an issue on first person? If so, who the hell even plays in first person anyways?

I do, finds that it's easier to aim at first person

Anyway, I think renegadexplayer here is being immature. I mean like, nobody even starts to bring this up whenever I play. And I've been playing for about a month or two. Stating that the game will shutdown just because of a glitch that isn't really that game breaking is just... I don't know, ridiculous. Now if we talk about a carbine being OP, Whiteout arty cover being imba, ladder bug on xmountain that brings you to top of wf, now that's the 'turnoff glitch'. Not that I really talk much about it

It's okay to complain, but don't take it too far, man. Besides : 'beta'

Yes, he's either immature and ignorant or just straight being a dick. Whatever. Thread is still open so that people who are able to articulate themselves in a socially acceptable way (you get close to that line sometimes with your damn regular full page pictures Kriemhild :P ) can help contribute to tracking down the bug. So keep it on topic please, no need to state the obvious about that guy.

Yes, he's either immature and ignorant or just straight being a dick. Whatever. Thread is still open so that people who are able to articulate themselves in a socially acceptable way (you get close to that line sometimes with your damn regular full page pictures Kriemhild :P ) can help contribute to tracking down the bug. So keep it on topic please, no need to state the obvious about that guy.

Hey, to be fair, the worst thing I posted was just a guy being spanked (Which was rightfully removed so I'm not angry about that.) If a picture of a cute anime girl with two middle fingers pisses someone off, I think they seriously need to go watch some moeshit or something.

sorry guys. but I really mean it, not trying to be a dick. but its extremely bothersome. I know 2 game company that shut down because shoulder cam lol, and yes im serious, that's how this is

I'll play along a bit longer, but I still smell a troll!

Ok, so I've played a lot of RenX and never seen this "bug" you are talking about, nor have I heard it before.

So, here's what I'll ask of you:

Since it happens to you a lot (according to you) take a screenshot or record a small clip and share it with us.

No vid/snapshot? No proof, no bug!

Besides, the game's still in Beta and this game isn't going to be unsuccesful.

The 2 gaming companies you are talking about (name them for proof maybe?) could be shut down because of low profits. RenX isn't developped to earn money, therefor shutting it down for that reason is b#llsh!t.