[BETA-3] 1st Ren-X Aimbotter spotted!!

N3tRunn3r

Hello there,

dear Community,

dear Stuff and Devs,

I have just spotted the very 1st Aimbotter within Renegade-X [bETA-3] inside TheMatrixAOW server.

On Island Nod were destroying our BARR and REF at once. I was able to buy a PIC within last second and I also bought an Ion Cannon Beacon. So I was rushing to Nod's base to plant that Ion on their Strip's end.

While I was running and strafing at their Base entrance, a player named Avakian simply one shot me with a SBH Laser Rifle. I was at full health. It was an insta-death.

I am 100%ly sure that this isnt possible. I even didnt see him, wasnt behind me or anywhere else. I asked him if he just killed me with his Laser Rifle and he answered with Yes! I think he enabled his aimbot to kill the last advanced GDI Trooper, me as a PIC and Ion, to prevent the loss for Nod. I just killed their REF.

Well, this screenshot doesnt prove anything but...: http://abload.de/img/2014-10-21_00001a2shz.jpg

His K/D was like 5:4, nothing "blatant" as a cheater.

I, as a massive AntiCheater, cannot believe what happened. Can you Devs tell me anything about a "lucky shot" or even "skill"?! To record a demo, it was already too late. I highly guess it was an aimbot from a long distance. What's up the the LR's spread?!!

It seems theMatrix mods or at least one of them doesnt trust me but laughes when kids answer me back with "Xpert: You bitch in renegade now you bitch in ren0x"... http://abload.de/img/ircchatqgsfj.png

I am taking this absolutely seriously as an AntiCheater and you should do this as well. If we aren't able to handle cheaters NOW, so REN-X is about to die and byebye until an AntiCheat plugin will be developed...

The most of us know that Ren-X runs on the UT engine, I dont need to mention more....

EDIT_001:

Some MatrixAOW server log-files will be very appreciated!

They know his nick, maybe his SteamID as well. They should be warned by now and take an eye out on Avakian by themselves.

Edited by Guest

It is never!!! too late to start a demorecording. If he aimbotted you chances are he did that a few moments later to somebody else aswell and that will then be recorded on the demo. If you take this absolutely serious then start that demo and inform the server mods about it.

He's overreacting. The guy wasn't even remotely near how he describes him. N3t, stop sucking in video games. You've complained in Renegade and now you're at it in Renegade-X. Like seriously.

I'm not even a mod on TMX. That just proves how retarded you are.

[02] [KILL] Avakian killed N3tRunn3r with Headshot

[02] [CHAT] N3tRunn3r: did you just kill me with the stealth rifle?

[02] [CHAT] N3tRunn3r: aimbot, you oneshot me

[02] [CHAT] N3tRunn3r: i report

[02] [CHAT] N3tRunn3r: !modrequest

You sound like a crybaby 10 year old.

It is never!!! too late to start a demorecording. If he aimbotted you chances are he did that a few moments later to somebody else aswell and that will then be recorded on the demo. If you take this absolutely serious then start that demo and inform the server mods about it.

To tell the truth, I dont know how to record demos in RenX haha but after this happening I will for sure in future!! I haven't cared to record people about their exploiting yet, but this issue has been obviously changed due to the fact of a 1st spotted cheater in-game.

He's overreacting. The guy wasn't even remotely near how he describes him. N3t, stop sucking in video games. You've complained in Renegade and now you're at it in Renegade-X. Like seriously.

I'm not even a mod on TMX. That just proves how retarded you are.

[02] [KILL] Avakian killed N3tRunn3r with Headshot

[02] [CHAT] N3tRunn3r: did you just kill me with the stealth rifle?

[02] [CHAT] N3tRunn3r: aimbot, you oneshot me

[02] [CHAT] N3tRunn3r: i report

[02] [CHAT] N3tRunn3r: !modrequest

You sound like a crybaby 10 year old.

As my screenshot tells above, you act like a 10-year old by renaming yourself and write inappropriate text. And how do you know that I play or even suck in origin Renegade? You join this conversation just to piss around, fake chat messages and lie!?

How do you know that I suck in other video games? Where are the messages of this cheater guy between mine? Why do you try to help this cheater? Why do you want to try to blame me? Did I kill you alot in-game? Is this cheater your friend? Are you also a cheater? Do you know me? Do I know you maybe? I dont know if I should call you Xpert, Buns{AFK}, Maverick, Milotic Trainer, Troll, Idiot, "retarded liar", "10-year old cry baby" or whatever.

YOU should be banned as well. It is better for you to shut up, GO and train some Milotic Pokemons as your banner shows us. And by that being said I request a time-out or even a ban out of these forums and maybe out of the game servers as well for Xpert aka Buns{AFK} aka "10-year old crybaby".

Why are such kind of people, excuse me I meant kids, like you begin to act like this whenever a Cheater Reporting Thread has been opened etc? I have started this topic orderly and firmly while you enter this one and handle like a "10-year old cry baby" for nothing but to obviously try to blame me and to save this cheater, lol.

I have more than 12 years of experience with AntiCheating as well as being a member of the SteamBans.com Admins. And you could be only 12 years old with your Pokemons in real life and still try to be seriously here. You have a long path infront of you for your success lil kid. Don't act like this in future, ok? But I highly doubt you will listen. A bunch of people like you infect the internet and I "everytime" love to see em wiped-out, the cure. It is as usually just a matter of time.

Also, btw, I have a lot of screenshots of various games to show-off my skills. K/D is NOT important within the Renegade universe nor within the Counter-Strike universe, but teamplay. Tho, I can show you off my K/D stats of 60:1 in classic Renegade as well as in Renegade X (Beta-1 to Beta-3) and 40:2 in Counter-Strike without a damned AWP or P90. And if you take a closer look, I am almost everytime MVP in Renegade and Renegade-X!!

Cheating has nothing to do with skill, K/D, teamplay etc but the fact itself and it seems you confuse this shit.

In my very high opinion you act like this to being a very high experienced professional and high skilled player cuz you own that "Phase III Beta Tester" tag next to your "green and shiny" nick. I have to laugh, excuse me.