Problem with Goldrush/Lakeside

novass

[1155.30] Log: LoadMap: 62.210.143.227:1337/cnc-goldrush?Name=novass?Team=255?game=RenX_Game.Rx_Game

[1244.76] ScriptLog: (UTGameViewportClient_0) UTGameViewportClient::None:NotifyConnectionError Message:'Your connection to the host timed out' Title:'Connection Lost'

You lost connection to the Server when connecting to the map. I guess its not really a maprelated problem but something related to the server/service problems we are experiencing right now.

Right now the most likely thing seems to be that the addition of a mutator to some servers like the one you were connecting to causes connection problems. The mutator needs to be downloaded to the clients and i was told that that sometimes can cause problems with UDK (very slow upload speeds of UDK or something).

Pls hold on, we are investigating it. But if you keep trying you should somehow be able to load these maps. I guess it just doesent work sometimes atm.

Could you also pls look into UDKGame/CookedPC folder and tell me if there is a RxHarvMod.u file in it ? If yes that would indicate you could successfully download the file, if not the download could be finished, then again indicating that it might have been the mutator download.

• Totem Arts Staff
[1155.30]

Could you also pls look into UDKGame/CookedPC folder and tell me if there is a RxHarvMod.u file in it ? If yes that would indicate you could successfully download the file, if not the download could be finished, then again indicating that it might have been the mutator download.

ummm i dont think you get the .u file if i remember the file gets stored in your cache folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Renegade X\UDKGame\Cache) under a generated name but the cache.ini will show the "generated file name=mutatorname

i.e...

DC8B69124DD5F87DED48568120ECA7C2=RxHarvMod

• 4 weeks later...