Beta 3 launcher takes me to Beta 2 in-game start window

iownthisnick

Hi guys,

First off, I've only played a half-hour but so far Beta 3 looks like a massive improvement on the previous version. Good job!

Anyway, I entered a server directly through the Beta 3 launcher. After playing a little bit without trouble, I left the server to go back to the in-game start window, but it actually brought me back to the Beta 2 start window, even though I uninstalled Beta 2 before installing Beta 3. My computer completely crashed a minute later (it turned itself off without warning), but I'm not 100% sure it was only due to the game.

Unfortunatly you have to manually delete the renx folder after deinstalling beta 2 or you will have this issue if you install beta3 in the same folder.

How to fix: delete all config files in the config folder that dont start with default or deinstall B3 then make sure you deleted the folder, then install it again.

How to fix: delete all config files in the config folder that dont start with default or deinstall B3 then make sure you deleted the folder, then install it again.

This.

Since the Beta 2 launcher had to be manually installed in the gamefolder, the uninstall utility doesn't remove the entire folder by default. Therefor, deinstalling beta 2 doesn't remove the launcher, it's still in the gamefolder.

Manually deleting the remaining folder isnt a problem. It should have been logical :P