Fobby on EKT

[NE]Fobby[GEN]

Hah! You should have included some way for the game to recognize special dev teams members/VIP members.

This would be a good idea, if only to avoid impersonators. Perhaps just do something simple, like turning your name orange.

In all seriousness, though, I'm quite happy you're playing the game. The best independent games I've ever played had involved dev teams, who actually liked what they made and took the time to play it and see what works and what doesn't. As opposed to some teams, who just make it and don't actually experience it.

Fobby[GEN]":3hdt42fz]I've been asked to confirm if I am really playing on EKT right now. In fact, I've been kicked a number of times by EKT Selfie for impersonating myself. So, this is my confirmation message.
LOL had the same problem a wile back cant remember what server tho

You hax0rz ... parading around in hovercraft like it's your game. ;p

Hah! You should have included some way for the game to recognize special dev teams members/VIP members.

Yes, something like a global announcement to all players in a demonic voice: "I am a god! Obey me, or I shall eat your toes!" Or maybe that was trolls ... meh, same thing.