Lifting Vehicles

Col.HardSteel

Greetings,

I'm wondering if anyone ever tryed to lift other vehicles by driving them on top of a Transport Helicopter/Chinok. Today I tested it a bit with a friend together but the only vehicles we were able to lift were a buggy / Humvee and a stealth-tank. We stacked two transport helicopters and drove the other vehicle on top of them.

I really want to know if anytone tryed to stack 3 transport helicopters to move a MRLS on top of Walls.

Here is a screenshot for a mostly possible setting... im just too short on people to try it out. :/

mrls2.jpg

Say whaaaaaa...

I feel this should be fixed lol :P I mean, "transporting" a vehicle on TOP of a chinook? C'mon, thats no where near supposed to happen. Might also be prone to abuse, say like you transport a stank on a transport, people load up the transport to assault a base, but when the transport is destroyed, there is still this invisible stank no one expects ... hmmmm

well 1 stank still needs 2 transport helicopters on top of each other.

One transport helicopter can't lift it alone!

Navigating direction is just possible with a voice chat program and its very very hard and the speed is slow x)

Actually we were just able to transport it on top plateau of walls flying because you just have to fly forward and that's hard enough (need to take care no one is swinging or turning on his own)

We tried a 2nd run and bring it to the sniper rock right side of gdi base

We didn't got it in first run but i think its possible with some training.

I really think a mrls or an artillery on walls top plateau would be very strong but as mention in my first post you probably need 3 air vehicles to lift it. With 2 choppers its impossible.

well 1 stank still needs 2 transport helicopters on top of each other.

One transport helicopter can't lift it alone!

Wow :eek: a stank on the hilltop would slaughter unwitting snipers :P

Issue definately needs to be reported, thankfully its not all that viable to get 2 trans heli and a stank to do this

I agree, in the end it really doesn't hurt anyone. I've seen gimmicky plays around the weird physics only in long marathon games gone to hard stalemates and thats about it. But its true however that physics in general could use some fixing, so...

• 2 months later...