*cough*

MattHunX

So...uh...yeah.

Hi! :D

Decided on registering. Went with my usual name, though I have thought of using names like BieberKiller, KillDaBieber, HoboBear, KillTheMessenger, KilledMessenger, DoveOfPeaceInterrupted, NervySniper, DiesIstMeineBuggy, ImpatienceEmbodied, KeepCalmAndNOT...etc.

Fin.

what about TheCoon or Cthulhu (Southpark episode killing Bieber)

Uhhh, well...I don't watch South Park. Never did. :confused:

Ah well, everyone their own taste, right? :D

I never got into it. Friends showed me a few episodes, here and there, years apart.Hm.

Hey! I think I saw your name once or twice while playing multi-player. :confused:

Ah Matt :D. Go train your snipping skills and stop talking! :D

Why you have a Avatar with a german sentence in it? :o

Hi UPA!

Well, I would stop talking, but someone is always exploiting glitches to make things easy for themselves, cheating essentially, ruining the game for me, and annoying me, so I have to go on a rant, sometimes...

As for the avatar, that's the only German phrase, combined with the stock image of that kitten, that I find funny. I...intensely dislike the German language, though. But, that one line is funny and since I like to drive around with a buggy/humvee, I replaced the word "wassermelone" with them. It's sort of my signature line. It's MINE!! My PRECIOUS!! :P