Looking for a clan/community to play with

Dellta_34

Hey guys,I am kinda new to renegadeX and I am looking for some people to play with.

I am looking for serious team players,that would be doing organized timing attacks and pushes or atleast attempt to do proper team work.

Also,like I said,I am kinda new to the game,so I am no pro at it,but I would be interested to eventually try to competitive play in this game.

I am over 18,from Europe,have working TS and mic and pretty decent experience in multiple other FPS/RTS games both competitive and casual ;)

I usually dont use steam to launch the game,but if you want you can add me there:madd0g22

Try jelly. Most competitive community in the original Renegade in terms of community wars and community war wins. Several jelly regulars were also regular clanwars players too.

Okay, I didn't follow the original Renegade community development (only played in the old beta for a few days), what is jelly?

http://jelly-server.com/index.php

A renegade based community that hosts one of only 3 servers that regularly are highly populated in renegade still to this day. It's been around since 2007 I believe, and is eextremely competitive, both privately and publicly.

Well I couldnt find any of their server,do they play renegade X or just old renegade,I didnt mention this in my OP because I figured it's obviese,but I am looking for a renegadeX only clan/community.

RenCorner hosts a number of ClanWar RenX servers and is home to clans like H20, though they are kinda boss and usually go for the more skilled players. RenCorner has clan application forums for H20, Bio and Sync, though Im not sure if they still check those forums. Honestly, aside from H20, Im not even sure the other 2 ported over to RenX.

http://rencorner.com/

Hey,

I am the Owner of Rencorner.com. We are always looking for active new members and moderators. We are also to the home, as Daedhart said, to many clans as well. We have a number of servers up so you should check us out. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=72384 Check out that site. There are forums there set up for people recruiting.

Hey,

I am the Owner of Rencorner.com. We are always looking for active new members and moderators. We are also to the home, as Daedhart said, to many clans as well. We have a number of servers up so you should check us out. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=72384 Check out that site. There are forums there set up for people recruiting.

just wanna say thanks for hosting the server, IMO its one of the least laggy servers around for me on the westcoast :)