Renegade X Assault Game Mode

Raker57

This game mode would be similar to Unreal Tournament's game mode. The game mode is not my idea. In one of the video streams, one of the devs talked about how they would like to do it in the future.

However, I have some ideas for what type of level it could be:

- Level would be Attack/Defense of the Temple of Nod.

- Nod's objective in the game would be to defend the Temple of Nod until missile launch on a preset time limit.

- GDI would have a series of objectives to accomplish in order to destroy the Temple. The building would be massive.

- Temple of Nod would be surrounded by concrete walls, turrets and obelisk. Walls would block vehicles from inner courtyard of Temple.

- Nod would not have access to vehicles.

- GDI would not have a base. Instead, every 5 minutes or whatever time frame worked best...EVA would say, "REINFORCEMENTS HAVE ARRIVED." at which point a selection of vehicles would arrive at GDI's starting point by driving in from outside the level.

- Instead of being able to select your class, weapons would just be spread out throughout the level. First come first serve.

I think this game mode could be a ton of fun in Renegade X.