[spoiler alert] nice game but not for me

SamXjones

I have been waiting this game with high expectation, but after I have play though a few of the level, I think I will have to stop for now, or may be forever.

every thing seems fine. New story, new weapon and new character, whatelse should I ask for? But after I get into the game try shooting stuff, problems start to emerge. First, I am playing on 1366X768 resolution but there is no option for me, so I have to cop with everything extented and flattenned. And the mouse control, my default mouse control is going too fast but there is nowhere I can slow the speed of my mouse, so that make me hard to aim. While I copped this with blind shooting (and playing this on EASY difficulity), another problem comes: whenever I trigger the 'gunfighting' part of each level, I simply draw most (sometimes all) of the enemies to my spot, so I will have a very hard time dealing a group of nods and 'enjoy' the rest of level with boring mapwalk from place A to B.

With all these problem accumulated, my patient had run out on the level 'babysitter'. Which at the beginning I have to deal with 5 nod tank and 2 buggies, all firing at me but the firepower of med tank is not even enough to take out a buggy in 1 shot(remember, this is EASY difficulty). I had 10 tries on this part and my best attempt destoryed 4 nod tanks and 1 buggy, remining a tank and a buggy shot me to the dead.

btw I also had a serious FPS problem that when something explode near me, I lag seriously, which worsen my preformance on the 'Babysitter' level.

At last, I will be good if the development team, or anyone kind enough to tell me the solution to the lag and all the weird things I had come across. For the low FPS part i m sure my machine is far beyond recommandation as I can play Battlefield bad company 2, WOW and starcraft 2 on medium screen preformance without lag and any problem that happen in this game. And for people who think I am a noob here QQing and flaming such a good game because I got beaten by scripted AI on EASY difficulty, please feel free to do so, I don't mind.