Forums are so dead, everything is dead :(

Malinka

I understand. I would love to show you, but I just work here and I do not want to piss my teammates off by showing stuff out of order and without their permission.

But with MP being tested with just a few of us (already probably more than I should say), all the "somethings" you would like to see one of at least...we will easily be able to show those and more.

Appreciate the patience and hope (i know we will) we live up to the wait.

:D

• Totem Arts Staff

R.I.P forums we knew you well ... ohh wait there is a new post called "Forums are so dead, everything is dead :( " it must be alive hehehe

to become a VIP you must undergo vigorous training in the art of butt kissing, or just wait for one of the Devs to come to you for all the hard work you have put into helping make renx better like most of the VIP's except that Jam hes just a butt kisser :P J/K :P

R.I.P forums we knew you well ... ohh wait there is a new post called "Forums are so dead, everything is dead :( " it must be alive hehehe

to become a VIP you must undergo vigorous training in the art of butt kissing, or just wait for one of the Devs to come to you for all the hard work you have put into helping make renx better like most of the VIP's except that Jam hes just a butt kisser :P J/K :P

what do you mean butt kissing? i'm trying to keep the forums alive here! =3

but back to get on-topic. the forums aren't dead until the game is dead. every game has it's ups and downs! :P