Rest In Peace Steve.

Killa

Today is a sad day for the computer world. Both for hardware and software developers alike.

Today marks the passing of Steve Jobs, A visionary, and technological genius. As an avid mac user, and lover of Pixar studios, the loss of Steve is nothing short of terrible.

As I type this, on my macbook pro, it makes me think and feel humbled to know that such an intelligent man, touched millions of people with both his technology, and his philanthropy.

Rest In Peace Mr Jobs. You will be missed.

nowip.jpg.cbbcb1b85784a41f6ba5c7eac5d97f0c.jpg

• 1 month later...

just a men with a job... its not god, he only did reinvent the already existing things... tablets? they already existed, but he was the first one that did come up with the idea that a tablet has to be a big mobile phone. So how did he made our life better? that we are calling with a 10 inch device on our head? At least we will be more healthy because we train our muscles that way. An apple should you eat, you should not talk to the apple, and push your fingers in an apple. The apple does not like it, it just want to hang on the tree ;) .