Amazing Mod! (and some constructive criticism)

MPF PwnCall

First of all I wanted to say how amazing this mod, and soon to be standalone game is. This team has done an amazing job on the game. It brings back the old renegade with more amazing graphics than ever before. I've been playing the original for a long time and have been waiting for a newer version with better graphics and everything for a long time. You may remember me from in game, I used to play a lot on UN servers. I want to ask a few questions about some minor details with the mod and how it compares to the original.

I was playing some of the maps and they appeared to be quite dark. I noticed on some of the night maps it seemed way darker than the original for instance some spots on Field and inside the buildings. Also the colors of the tanks and buildings, specifically the reds and yellows appear not as bright.

I was wondering if these colors should be more like the original game. The main thing that I thought was different was how dark it is inside structures. Other than that this game is amazing.

I'm not trying to be nit picky but these are some things that should be thought about at least.

Great mod guys, I congratulate you on your efforts!! :cool: