I have idea :)

You know, in normal game (at first mission) we cant get nod base only kill from far. I wish we could enter the base and base had been projected another structure (in normally, there are only hon and obelisk). Also i wish we could enter base another way( tunnels where nod soldiers come,- also there is no exit in there in normal game it is a bug :) ) . Pls do it guys

• Totem Arts Staff

Uh, you may not know this but we're not rebuilding the campaign from the original Renegade. What we're doing is Black Dawn; a standalone mini campaign which reminiscent of some of the missions of the original renegade but not the same.

Uh, you may not know this but we're not rebuilding the campaign from the original Renegade. What we're doing is Black Dawn; a standalone mini campaign which reminiscent of some of the missions of the original renegade but not the same.

have you msn ? i have got a lot of quesitons pls add it [email protected]

so the fact that we can't jump high enough to use the ambush tunnels is a bug?

my man, there is a mod for renegade (normal). golden gun mode. it does us to be able to high jump and fast run. I used it and reached tunnel and i saw. i lold. because there is no exit for tunnel. Also i watched how nod comes. It is clear. They are born at 1 minute :)

It is called 'steering of the players' where they can get to some points, but can't get to some others. The whole point of the first mission is to get you going with speed. Instead of the well known 'let's introduce one enemy first before we shock the player too much'.

The tunnels are just there to explain how those soldiers got there, nothing more.

Yours sincerely,

Demigan.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...