Hello there!

NejkoPejko

• Totem Arts Staff

At the moment the public beta requires UT3, and you're free to try that out whenever. We've been in beta since September 2009. In around March 2010 we started working on porting Renegade X to the UDK, which will make it a standalone indie game. The version is still in development though.

• Totem Arts Staff

The team is working on it literally every day, I don't think we've missed a day in months. Game development is a lot of work, especially with a small team, so I don't want to give any release dates. But, right now we are working on things like a short singleplayer campaign, multiplayer maps, lots of programming, setting up weapons and vehicles, animation, audio work, etc. The trailer on the Renegade-X.com frontpage will give you a good idea of what's been done so far.

Hi, I didn't want to start a new thread. But have a question...will I be able to play both UT3 and Rene X or will installing Rene X corrupt the UT3 files? I have UT3 installed with Titan Pack and latest Patch 5. Played a few multiplayer games. I also have latest Rene X downloaded but can't install till someone please clarify this question. Many thanks!

• Totem Arts Staff

Hi and Welcome :)

you can play UT3 and renx or any other mod with out corrupting anything ... its only when you start using the editor and save over things by mistake you will corrupt the game/mods

so yer you can still play want ever game/mod when ever you like

Hi kenz, thanks for a very quick reply! I am installing Rene X now and will check out the how the maps are different from Renegade. Hopefully, I will be able to have a few games. But I want to check out every corner of the remade maps first. Thanks!