All Server down :(

lolzi

• Totem Arts Staff

the MP server is in limbo at the moment don't know if or when it will be back online, as for the US server well i don't know who runs it .... i think its 1 of the Dev's but I'm not 100% on that.

i don't think the UDK is here yet or any time soon as the multiplayer is getting released after Black Dawn and Black Dawn is not out yet so that should tell you that its not the UDK.

i would run a server but i dont have the bandwidth ... but any 1 can run 1 so if you wonna play just make up a server and play :)

Please please please bring us the mp server back :)

I buyed UT2003 especially to play renegade X

1 Day later, the Eu Server goes down ... and the ping on the american one is around 180ms ....

(moreover we love that ladder!)

Yep, that pretty much explains it.

We lost the server box running RenX Slaughterhouse due to lack of funds. We still do have a box, but it will require an upgrade or loss of paid services in order to run RenX there. So this will cost money (basically my money), which I can't raise at this time. That's why we didn't copy our backups there and just fired RenX up right away.

I'm sorry for this, but we have no choice right now unless something cool happens to our funds.