Just found this site

Roguey

hi there,

6 years ago I used to run a site called C&C: Ammo. We used to have one of biggest amount of content for Renegade however later on we got shut-down and died. A few months ago I was in a position to bring back the site and start re-adding content back but we lost a lot!

Today I found your mod for Unreal 3 - it looks amazing, much like the old Renegade but on a modern engine. This made me look for the Unreal 3 disc - although I think only brought it on the PS3. Im guessing that I thought my old PC wouldnt be powerful enough to run the game.

This mod makes me want to run out and get Unreal 3 for PC, although are many people playing it still and would my PC be good enough? - its getting old now!

Anyway, keep up the good work

- Roguey

ps. My pc is AMD X2 +3800 o/c 2.4Ghz, 2Gb, 9800GT, 320gb, Raid 3x500Gb

C&C: Ammo is back at here.

• Totem Arts Staff

hi and welcome

the specs for UT3 and as such this mod are:

Minimum Requirements

CPU: 2.0Ghz single core

RAM: 512MB

Graphics: Geforce 6 series

Recommended System

CPU: 2.4GHZ dule core

RAM: 1024MB

Graphics: NVIDIA 6800GT/Ultra or 7800GT/GTX SLI

you meet recomended specs but your CPU is a bit weak but im sure it will let you play but keep the resolution down lol i have a AMD 6000+ x2 (stock) and it can run slow at times.

give it a go coz this mod kicks arse ... get ut3 for ReneGame 26th of feb :)

Oh well, there's not much I can about the CPU - as it would require me to ditch mostly all the internals, as the mother is a 939 socket. Im gonna download the ut3 demo and try it. How much differents is the full game than the demo in speed? ie. if the demo runs 30-40fps, then what would I expect the full game or Renegade-X to run like?

hi again,

I downloaded the UT3 Demo with the patch for Win x64. I tried CTF surpuse (the one with two bridges, sandstorm wasnt there) with 11 bots. I averaged between 40-60fps. I guess hardware psychics acceleration helped? So, im guessing I could run Renegade-X okay?