When will the standalone version come out?

Undying999

• Totem Arts Staff

well if they did sell it, EA would want a cut, a big cut (60% say),its EA lmao then if the game makes $,£25,000+ (i think it is) thay will have to give 25% to Unreal for use of the engine,that means the dev team will only get 15% for them selves is it worth selling it lol

put that in perspective, 15% of $,£40 is ? i cant be asked to do the math but its like $,£6 per unit "yer" $,£6 divided by the whole dev team hmmm that's less than 50cent,pence per team member per unit, again it that worth it ?

as for "EA can shove it", well i would agree as they like to mess up lots of games, BUT i don't think the dev team would like to get sued for illegally selling a copyrighted brand / franchised product with out permission.

so i put it to you Sir!, would you sell it ?

well its better than nothing which is what theyre getting atm. but we're hoping that when this goes standalone there will be a bigger player base. If they did charge for it as it is then they probably wouldnt really have a player base.

well its better than nothing which is what theyre getting atm. but we're hoping that when this goes standalone there will be a bigger player base. If they did charge for it as it is then they probably wouldnt really have a player base.

They are getting a lot: depending on the succes of this mod it will give them attention from game-company's who might want to hire them for other games. They do this for their own fun, the fun of the Renegade-players out there and they are making one big interactive commercial for their own skills.

Yours sincerely,

Demigan.