[Resolved] Thumbnails of Maps

halo2pac

Sorry for the late reply I was busy for a while. Any size would be fine, just so that they are bigger than 640x480 :P I will resize them to my needs.

Thanks!

It would be nice if you have around 4 screens for all maps. and then they rotate every min or so.?

That was a thought, and since you thought of it too, I will try to implement it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Totem Arts Staff

wow i missed this 1

ill get the editor out and take some shots from there if that ok ?

Edit:

hmmm sorry but forgot that the ut3 editor dose not have the button making map to look the same as game like the UDK does :(

i can remove every thing but the bloody green directional arrows

• Totem Arts Staff

here you go some pics don't do the maps justice but i could not get rid of the green or red direction arrows :( but hope these are ok :) i need to do the custom maps ... but as i just reformatted my pc i do not have them yet :( next thing i need to do lol

http://download156.mediafire.com/76fvk13dl2jg/4e3uiq5o6mfymq5/maps+pics.rar

edit: lol posted them all lmao but all in 1 rar ... i cant be asked to upload 1 for each map it will take me all night and its 5:20 am :S wow dint even realize lmao

i think some action shots would be alot nicer, ill take some tomorrow.

sorry that i did not do this before, but my renx was un installed.

and the shots that kens made got lots of editor stuf in them, next time press G (= gamemode) in editor to get ride of them.

I only forgot what the screenshot mode was....

• Totem Arts Staff

well if you hit "G" the whole editor is spectate mode lol but ive been looking for a spectate console command but can not find 1 :(

you can you the command fly to make it spectate with a gun lol

im about to try rypelcam with the editor see if it works from there and hope i do not get that crazy error

Edit:

i cant record a demo from the editor :(

• Totem Arts Staff
o, could you set the gun position to left/right/unseen? then do f1 and you can still play but just no hud and gun

just do what ZixXer said hold Ctrl and click play from here in the editor ... maximize the windows and use Shift Print Screen and paste to a image editing suite i.e. paint