Some guy ****s his pants playing Amnesia: The Dark Decent

Jam

After watching a few more videos to find out, what that thing was... i srsly thought it was a ghost... cant stand them in those games....

Had a game like this when i was a child... zombies in that game we're really funny ... but i hated those ghosts (well, it was on the psx, dunno its name... why i can stand zombies and not ghosts? In that game, ghosts can see you through walls -_-)

Btw, i posted the link to this thread in my signature... that video needs to be promoted xD

I myself can't stand games like that but i did play fear, and OMG i hated every time the little girl just popped up, and the times it would pop up was just uncanny. I'll play zombie games but dont' care for them too much but yeah i gotta agree ghosts are just annoying in any game they're in.

The game is absolutly awesome :) FEAR is nothing against Amnesia...

Though, i cant understand the story and the dude (Name Daniel) erased his own mind...

Well anyway... i think ill play it until i get to that water part and then... ill quit it... dont want to spoil...

I thought i was good in hide&seek/run... well i was... but those damn zombies could be everywhere. Just like in that video when that guy opened a door and a zombie was behind it...

I give you a tip if that happens to you ( :D ): Close it and run!^^

• 1 month later...