Visceroids

Ruud033

Visceroids

Were there visceroids in vanilla Renegade?

No.

As far as i knew, i didnt think that the RenX team were trying to re-create a popular game... quite frankly what is the point in that?? - Nothing, leave the popular game how it is...

My view on RenX is that its here to improve the overall gameplay of the old renegade, not replicate it 100%.

Visceroids could be a good addition to something that westwood perhaps should have put into the game in the first place, so maybe the RenX devs will put them onto tib fields, make em wonder about and eat your face.

Hm... Visceroids would be nice in my opinion if you can put them in the editor and spawn them randomly, while playing the game and attacks both sides (Situation: Some Visis spawn on the Nod Tibfield and after a while they "decide" to attack Nod)

But, i guess this feature is not needed ;)

Visceroids were in Renegade definitely. And they had a bunch of those tiberium life forms in multiplayer too, the server just had to enable the Extras. A pack of characters and vehicles that were in the base game. Not high priority but itd be pretty cool if they had the same thing. You opened up the console and type in Extras and it brought out the extra characters and vehicles in the PT.