Donating Option Please

zunnie

• Totem Arts Staff

i hate it when people donate for apc on non defence maps it just makes the games too short.

3 mins is loads of time, i can get a mammy in that time on islands (1500) with out donations

i only use donations when the game has been going on for a bit (10 mins or so) and some 1 comes in with no credits ill slip them 500 - 1000 if i got it (god im just too nice lol)

this will make the game that much more enjoyable for evey 1 :D

I could see this being put into effect server-side. Especially when the same people play on the same team together, aka they know what to do and do so quick, ending each map in the matter of seconds rather than minutes at times on the non-defense maps.

I wasn't a huge renegade player but are all renegade maps this small, the biggest i've seen so far is volcano and under, and those seem really small to me. I'm mostly an unreal player where it takes about 2 minutes to go from one side of the map to the other in a vehicle, here it takes that long on foot, the LONG way around to a base. I could see small maps if the player limit was 16-24