RenegadeX Rank Images

alexrirak

• 1 month later...
  • Totem Arts Staff
QUOTE (alexrirak @ Apr 10 2010, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It broke? Really haven't been paying much attention to it since I've been busy with school but what is it thats not working?[/b]

the score dose not update in turn the rank dose not update ... well i think it all dose not update ! the rank pagedose not update aswell

i would of PMed you on irc but ya never on any more lol

QUOTE (kenz3001 @ Apr 9 2010, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the score dose not update in turn the rank dose not update ... well i think it all dose not update ! the rank pagedose not update aswell

i would of PMed you on irc but ya never on any more lol[/b]

Are you sure about that? I just tried it and my score seems to have increased. Scores are updated at the end of games and when the server is empty the rotation gets paused so maybe thats why its taking longer for the score to be updated but from what i can tell it does seem to work.

• Totem Arts Staff
QUOTE (R315r4z0r @ Apr 9 2010, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh man, I haven't played this mod in such a long time that I'm not even ranked on the server. T_T

If I didn't have so much school work and regular work I'd play more often. :( [/b]

Yeah I've had exams and four term papers to worry about, so I too haven't been on much.

• Totem Arts Staff
QUOTE (alexrirak @ Apr 10 2010, 02:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you sure about that? I just tried it and my score seems to have increased. Scores are updated at the end of games and when the server is empty the rotation gets paused so maybe thats why its taking longer for the score to be updated but from what i can tell it does seem to work.[/b]

i have been playing quite a bit and my score has not changed at all for about a week i got like 4000odd points the other day and it was not added, that would of shot me in to 3rd place but it never updated, its been stuck at 286743 and it never changes ... ill try again tomorow

it hasnt changed since i made this renxg15lcd.png my G15 LCD screen witch i made on the 3rd of april and now it is the 10th of april :blink:

i have played about 6 times with in that time and yet it will not update my score <_<

edit:
i just played 2 maps with a score of 4000odd on each (8000odd total) and my score is still the same :wacko:

QUOTE (kenz3001 @ Apr 9 2010, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i have been playing quite a bit and my score has not changed at all for about a week i got like 4000odd points the other day and it was not added, that would of shot me in to 3rd place but it never updated, its been stuck at 286743 and it never changes ... ill try again tomorow

it hasnt changed since i made this renxg15lcd.png my G15 LCD screen witch i made on the 3rd of april and now it is the 10th of april :blink:

i have played about 6 times with in that time and yet it will not update my score <_<

edit:
i just played 2 maps with a score of 4000odd on each (8000odd total) and my score is still the same :wacko:[/b]

Weird, ill try to catch you on irc tomorrow to see if we can figure out why. Im pretty sure that my score is updating so ill see what i can figure out.

QUOTE (alexrirak @ Apr 9 2010, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Weird, ill try to catch you on irc tomorrow to see if we can figure out why. Im pretty sure that my score is updating so ill see what i can figure out.[/b]

Haven't been able to catch you on irc but everything is fixed and i few new features have been implemented.