Dudes...

Conquer

QUOTE (Conquer @ Dec 1 2009, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm seriously considering to buy UT3 just for Renegade X. play But I wonder if there are enough servers and players. Or perhaps,is it too early?[/b]

As if it matters buying it now or after 10months,
maybe you've forgot about Renegade X by then, and that'll suck :P

There are (most of the time) atleast 3-4 people playing the mod through the day,
around 9pm GMT+1 the server(s) gets filled more and somethimes the server is even full.
So I think it's a good thing to have it :)

i bought ut3 just for renX

haven't had much time to play due to uni , also the low fps i keep on getting sort of deterred me but as i heard that there will be some optimizations? later and this will hopefully fix the current low fps issues, and im not gonna reinstall my drivers to see if it would make a difference since i really need my laptop for uni and i dont want to accidentally end up screwing it up

• Totem Arts Staff

^ Just lower your graphics setting. If it's on the lowest and your FPS is still lagging, then you're not meeting the minimum specs.

Anyway, there are people playing Renegade X, but not all the time. For about 6-7 hours in the middle of the day we get between 10-20 players, and between 0-6 players in other parts of the day. So not too many people yet, but depending on the time, you can get a good game in.

We also get higher numbers on weekends. During our last Dev Night event we had about 40 people playing for a few hours on a couple of servers.

• Totem Arts Staff
QUOTE (Conquer @ Dec 1 2009, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm seriously considering to buy UT3 just for Renegade X. play But I wonder if there are enough servers and players. Or perhaps,is it too early?[/b]

always people playing Renegade-X during the evning ... UT3 is an ace game in its own right and even better with titan mutator in warfare :D ... Renegade-X is just the biggest bonus of having UT3

QUOTE (Conquer @ Dec 1 2009, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You wouldn't be the first. A good percentage of the community bought UT3 just for this mod, including myself. It's a good deal.

Blunty....

It is too early, but in time that should change.

I only say too early because only like 40% is even released for all to play.

Yet, I bought UT3 just for this mod and it only cost me 8 bucks from the store. Heard you can get it cheaper from Steam.

QUOTE ((NE)Fobby(GEN) @ Dec 1 2009, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ Just lower your graphics setting. If it's on the lowest and your FPS is still lagging, then you're not meeting the minimum specs.[/b]

according to this topic (posted below) the only way to fix it is written by gigmaster (not willing to take any risks yet with uninstalling drivers area since im a complete noob at these things)
u will notice the systemreq. test thingy picture i attached in my post in there: (it says that my system meets the recommended)
http://www.renegade-x.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3376