59 members have voted

1. 1. What Are You?

• Im A Mac
    • Im A PC
    • Im Both
    • PC FOREVER -=[7]=-
    • Mac Blows

Wis 7 is great, love it :D

Ok so Apple is SOOOOOOOOO Imature lil lil babys whining bohohoho, so they keep trying to "Make Fun" of Windows

But the Smart, Grown Up compeny Microsoft just Advertises how good THERE os is and LMAO if its a mac commerial...lol of course pc gonna look bad, they asre full of shit

+ 1 of Windows 7 Commericals are better then macs amature gay commericals ;D

Fuck Apple!

Wooo, ive used a mac and confuzed the crap outta me too ;D man they are shit lol and u can get photosahop CS4 on PC lol i see MAc as redundent and W7 is faster then leopard ;P lmao

Bite Me Apple, PC 4 EVER xD

WOOOOOO PCS xD

This W7 commericial as ausome xD better then those gay shitty mac commericals :D and more mature :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46BrgXXXzW8

Thats it RIGHT there

"This Is The Moment"

I used to use macs in middle school. they are kinda cool with the flat screen and all but it ended there. I like PC's better b/c they are easier to take apart.... :lol:

Also it is bad marketing on Apples part to bash another product. most of the accusations aren't even true.

QUOTE (Qbert @ Oct 27 2009, 01:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I used to use macs in middle school. they are kinda cool with the flat screen and all but it ended there. I like PC's better b/c they are easier to take apart.... :lol:

Also it is bad marketing on Apples part to bash another product. most of the accusations aren't even true.[/b]

^^^

See ;)

QUOTE (Qbert @ Oct 27 2009, 02:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Also it is bad marketing on Apples part to bash another product. most of the accusations aren't even true.[/b]

Actually a lot of the commercials do have a point in the sense that every Windows user knows what they're talking about. But the same could be said about Macs if Microsoft decided to point out every flaw a Mac has. It's just really childish advertising in my eyes but apparently that's the audience they want to target.

Fact is that any advantage Macs had over PC's is now long gone. If you want to have a good video editing or photo editing rig you're always better off buying a PC, simply because you can so easily customize the hardware and the hardware is in fact cheaper.

lol, the poll isn't exactly unbiased.

QUOTE (Spycon @ Oct 22 2009, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
imo Apple is for more of the artsy people[/b]

But that's just the stereotype crap that Apple's marketers push out to the sheeple that mindlessly flock to and defend them. It's not even slightly true, just like everything they claim in their commercials is not even slightly true (I'm surprised no one has tried a lawsuit for false advertising).

The tools don't make the artist; the artist makes the artist. It's all about their ability to use the tools they have. The cold hard fact is that there is no extra benefit to using a Mac or a PC specifically for any creative task, other than the general pros or cons the hardware or software has like compatibility or customization.

All that being said, PC all the way. Cheaper, much more compatible, much more customizeable, less closed-source.

QUOTE (Mighty BOB! @ Nov 3 2009, 05:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol, the poll isn't exactly unbiased.

But that's just the stereotype crap that Apple's marketers push out to the sheeple that mindlessly flock to and defend them. It's not even slightly true, just like everything they claim in their commercials is not even slightly true (I'm surprised no one has tried a lawsuit for false advertising).

The tools don't make the artist; the artist makes the artist. It's all about their ability to use the tools they have. The cold hard fact is that there is no extra benefit to using a Mac or a PC specifically for any creative task, other than the general pros or cons the hardware or software has like compatibility or customization.

All that being said, PC all the way. Cheaper, much more compatible, much more customizeable, less closed-source.[/b]

omg ... the little mac vs pc again ..

mac .. its good .. well since some years now, they use intel cpu and chipset lol so with the chipset, you can have good videocard from ati and Nvidia. since apple make the change to use PC PARTS . ya mac is good ...

you dont aim the same ppl .. mac are for artys .. ya and no ... Artys is supposed to work hard to live with their passion no??? and like 5% of artist are popular, the rest need another job :P Mac are too expensive for them hahahhaha :P

no kiddin, mac had the monopole in the past on the good side of multimedia software. but now you have the choice to get every damn software in pc of mac version .... they claim to have the best monitor quality and color. .. if i pay 2000$ for a laptop witha core 2 duo 2.13ghz, 4 gb ram and a low end video card .. i hope the monitor is good at this price ... if not ill buy the same part in pc laptop and pay 700$ .. ok not the same design .. but its still overpriced.

ppl who buy mac had already mac in the past. and look at ppl who got one. i know some ppl who got imac cause the design is cool and them close firend got imac ... the barely can press the POWER button on the laptop .... but to be cool, they paid over 2000$ ... ok .. me i got a gaming laptop, with a 9800MGTS inside and i paid 800$canadian .... the design is weird .. asus made some weird thing in past, but at least, its powerful

for sure the pool is bias here .. its a gaming forum on a UT3 mod lol not all game are port on mac OSX and alot of game dont run good on mac .. thx to low spec @ high price