If There Is a God of War...

blazingshadow

Holy hell. This Renegade-X mod (Just in its baby-beta form) is BADDASS.

From the awesome style of the designers' units and vehicles to the improved game mechanics... this is one HELL of a mod!

My favorite things are the chaingunners and their no-reload weapons, the Nod Buggy, both teams' APC's, and the Nod flame thrower (unit AND tank) they've been given just amazing functionality and style now.

You guys made this mod so INCREDIBLY sexy that now I have to go drop a couple hundred bucks to get my graphics upgraded AGAIN to enjoy the sexiness of it all.

SEXY xXx SEXY xXx SEXY!

I love how the designers took out the railgun and just put in a stronger laser cannon... tbh, I always thought that'd be a better idea anyways. Love the style of the new SBH, and I like ALL the vehicle designs.

At first, I was a little shakey about what you guys were doing with the Nod infantry... the grey primary with just a bit of red kinda made me question the mod... but you guys pulled off a real nice look for both teams... it's something that totally matches the C&C TD feel.

The new and improved base defenses are awesome... I had a hell of a hard time getting through the Nod Obelisk... you guys took off the minimum range! I was so screwed when I hopped out of my APC, lol. I felt like one of the little minigunners dumb enough to walk into the Obelisks' range when I got zapped into several leaky pieces of meat.

You guys fixed the turrets so they're worth something now, noice!

All the basic infantry (and even the Falcon pistol) are actually worth using now! Can someone say... BBQ?

What I found kind of bothersome is the repair gun... little glitchy, and sometimes I just get a very basic render of the weapon.

C4 doesn't seem to have enough detail up close either, but maybe my graphics were too low.

The PIC doesn't seem detailed enough... it barely moves, it's just a modified laser gun IMO.

I noticed that while you have all the Renegade Nod vehicles... there were a couple of locked slots 0.o

Dare I say SSM/Recon Bike?!?

Anyways, I'm sorry if this is spam, but my GOD I LOVE this mod!

Keep working on it!!!

QUOTE (Jointn00b @ Oct 2 2009, 07:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
those locked places in PT will be probably Orca and chinook or apache :) [/b]

I know... I immediately thought that after I posted, but still... depending on whether or not the arcraft can go above the rock surface... it'd make Islands (if the choppers are enabled) a little odd with people just orca-bombing eachother.

and you think a god of war would stride into battle in a mrls?! NOWAI not nearly enough firepower on it to me godly, he needs the bottom mammy, for he is awsome, can carry people to war, and, best of all, DO PEWPEW on enemies safely aslong as they are on top of him!

QUOTE (noxdrac @ Oct 2 2009, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and you think a god of war would stride into battle in a mrls?! NOWAI not nearly enough firepower on it to me godly, he needs the bottom mammy, for he is awsome, can carry people to war, and, best of all, DO PEWPEW on enemies safely aslong as they are on top of him![/b]

I never said anything about an mrls. Lol. Though volleying a nice bundle of missles should be pretty god of war-isch.. Rather then a slow to repair tank wich gets blown away by a goot Nod mobile arty driver... Not saying a mammy sucks.. It just sucks when it's alone. Lawl.

Other models include:

-GDI's Sniper. If you haven't noticed, it's just the GDI Officer with a blue shirt and a backwards hat. The Deadeye model isn't done yet.

-Advanced Engineer units. (Hotwire and Technician.)

-Pierce Sniper Rifle (500 Sniper). They are currently using the Ramjet rifle as the temporary Pierce.

There's probably others, but I don't really know for sure.. since I'm not a dev.

QUOTE (R315r4z0r @ Oct 2 2009, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Other models include:
-GDI's Sniper. If you haven't noticed, it's just the GDI Officer with a blue shirt and a backwards hat. The Deadeye model isn't done yet.
-Advanced Engineer units. (Hotwire and Technician.)
-Pierce Sniper Rifle (500 Sniper). They are currently using the Ramjet rifle as the temporary Pierce.

There's probably others, but I don't really know for sure.. since I'm not a dev.[/b]

wait, they're gonna replace HOTWIRE!?!?!?

She's friggin hot as it is right now!

Haven't you seen her man-titties?