Download Links

JeepRubi

Some people have found some links to the beta, PLEASE don't spread these around just yet. We're still trying to get our servers up, and that's going to be really hard with people joining them. If you've found the build, good for you, but be a little helpful and don't post it around.

QUOTE (JeepRubi @ Sep 30 2009, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Some people have found some links to the beta, PLEASE don't spread these around just yet. We're still trying to get our servers up, and that's going to be really hard with people joining them. If you've found the build, good for you, but be a little helpful and don't post it around.[/b]

Tsk tsk

I was just trying to type in some permutations on a certain download site to trying to guess the yet-to-be-published download link. Evidently someone has a sense of humor over there since it returned the download for a zip.file titled "f*ck you". Its a tiny file from the game Kingpin but the message was loud and clear.........lol

QUOTE (Exno @ Sep 30 2009, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Too easy to find indeed... how ever there are already several more download area's to be found...
Just saying, this mod is spreading around community's already! And it hasn't even been released officially yet![/b]

maybe its just a 450mb Trojan Horse (big horse then) who will crash your internets. And your Harddrive.

We are NOD, Resistance is futile..

QUOTE (Gasolin3 @ Sep 30 2009, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh my god, deja'vu... I felt like I saw that post of yours ages ago.. damn

on more unseriously serious note
tafor6.png
:lol:[/b]

At the moment you have to set up the dedicated servers manually, if you are unsure about this you will need to have a look on the UT 3 forums until we get a few guides up

waiting.... hyped....

Kane really doesn't like waiting as you can see

kanedoesntlike.png

QUOTE (a1h @ Sep 30 2009, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
At the moment you have to set up the dedicated servers manually, if you are unsure about this you will need to have a look on the UT 3 forums until we get a few guides up[/b]

oh alright, it's no biggie thou, just thought it was kinda funny :P

65 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)

60 Members: Gasolin3, jakerz, blackeneduk, N3wb!3rZ, Mikey, Faulty, Gordon, MUDKIPS, Redman22, Pieguy, olddust, tRuegOd, Roughneck2K, BlazenDemon, Wizard17, DrChat, Lithiumpowered, producepr, yamen21, Pierce, Guncrazyx, ChewySquirrel, chi, spacerecycler, DaemonicKnight, Inflames, omega79, CitizenLand, Soldats, wiilixx, edaddy, oxi, death225, ghost0cnc, jammen33, ArcticRevrus, ~Aydynbek~, superstoned, hery, MacKinsey, Jedah, eazy, Kommando, Sirro, exile232, Wildcards, JeepRubi, Chrizz, TeaMan523, Ilsyde, Nithix, EternalEquinox, DomFocker, dyslexicdavey, Clord, Synpro, BLuel4bel, DethMadx9, joki, alaas

Nice.

QUOTE (BlazenDemon @ Oct 1 2009, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's such a shame that WW went out of business and evil empire took over C&C and drove it into the ground =( but at least Renegade was the last piece of work WW actually was involved in =D[/b]

Eh, C&C3, C&C3: KW were really good and I'm extremely biased towards the old games. And they were really well reviewed, so honestly, they really didn't drive the franchise to the ground..

QUOTE (Evilsage @ Sep 30 2009, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm having more fun watching how many people have downloaded it already lol
Downloads: 731[/b]

Wish I knew where I can download it but I'm just going to be patient and wait for the official release, I'll even upload it to a couple of my FPS servers and post the links to help out the mass downloading once is released.

QUOTE (Gasolin3 @ Sep 30 2009, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eh, C&C3, C&C3: KW were really good and I'm extremely biased towards the old games. And they were really well reviewed, so honestly, they really didn't drive the franchise to the ground..[/b]

Decent to say the least sure, but then we got Red Alert 3? lol seriously that game was a joke, gg EA

Glad that a mod like this came around to save the day! :D

QUOTE (Gasolin3 @ Sep 30 2009, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eh, C&C3, C&C3: KW were really good and I'm extremely biased towards the old games. And they were really well reviewed, so honestly, they really didn't drive the franchise to the ground..[/b]

The game balance went out of the window as soon as EA took over, and Renegade was the last CC game I enjoyed... any other game that come out after that i played for like an hour tops and never played it again... like Generals... I even spend $50 when it come out the first day... played for an hour and that was it... never played that game again. But thats just me...

QUOTE (ZeeLd @ Oct 1 2009, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The game balance went out of the window as soon as EA took over, and Renegade was the last CC game I enjoyed... any other game that come out after that i played for like an hour tops and never played it again... like Generals... I even spend $50 when it come out the first day... played for an hour and that was it... never played that game again. But thats just me...[/b]

I agree about generals that it was shit. It wasn't command and conquer in any way or form. Another game with the same name.

QUOTE (BlazenDemon @ Oct 1 2009, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Decent to say the least sure, but then we got Red Alert 3? lol seriously that game was a joke, gg EA

Glad that a mod like this came around to save the day! :D [/b]

Now that I think about it, RA3 is, in fact, way too much like Generals.. and the campaign.. talk about a lackluster one.