Midnight Tonight or sometime Tomorrow?!

Dramli

QUOTE (=HT=Duro @ Sep 30 2009, 12:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sept. 30 around middle of the day GMT-5[/b]

To clear it up, for people that occupy the paris time zone, take your and calculate 6 hours off it, british time that is 5 hours of it.
On a more serious note, wish it was GMT+1, oohwell, least when I wake up the download servers have crashed and the game is full with all kind of servers :D .

Interesting time notices. My understanding is that the team is on the Eastern seaboard which is in time zone GMT+5 NOT GMT-5 so IF the earlier post was right about it being "Noon" September 30th in time zone GMT-5 then that makes it 10 hours earlier OR 2 am EST or in my time zone of GMT+8 it will be out at 11:00pm PST.

Whilst I wourld really like to see it out at that time - in 30 minutes time I suspect that the earlier poster got his time zones screwed up and really meant GMT+5 not GMT-5 so instead of waiting 30 minutes I am going to have to wait 12 hours and 30 minutes. Or til tomorrow morning for me.

Hope my earlier calculation is right...

WIz

• Totem Arts Staff

Nope, EST is GMT -5, my post was correct. GMT +5 would be somewhere in Asia. North America is behind Britain, not ahead of it, so therefore Eastern time is in the negatives.

The plan is tomorrow afternoon EST. Expect it in about 15 hours from this post. If it's later then that, then please be patient with us, we will be releasing it September 30th EST for sure.

K, thanks Fobby for clearing that up. Now I can go to bed and get some sleep rather than sit waiting for 11:00pm PST.

I WILL be on tomorrow to see how to D/L Renegade-X and will have it up and running tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to get on one of the servers but wit 1,300 odd members all slavering to get this mod it will be interesting!

Wiz

QUOTE (Wizard17 @ Sep 30 2009, 05:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
K, thanks Fobby for clearing that up. Now I can go to bed and get some sleep rather than sit waiting for 11:00pm PST.

I WILL be on tomorrow to see how to D/L Renegade-X and will have it up and running tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to get on one of the servers but wit 1,300 odd members all slavering to get this mod it will be interesting!

Wiz[/b]

YEah they should add liek 5-10 mirrors D:

QUOTE ((NE)Fobby(GEN) @ Sep 30 2009, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nope, EST is GMT -5, my post was correct. GMT +5 would be somewhere in Asia. North America is behind Britain, not ahead of it, so therefore Eastern time is in the negatives.

The plan is tomorrow afternoon EST. Expect it in about 15 hours from this post. If it's later then that, then please be patient with us, we will be releasing it September 30th EST for sure.[/b]

It's now 1 hour and 19 minutes to that 15 hour mark. /excited