My review from a fellow game developer

Dunge

I just finished the campaign.

Pro:

-I actually had great fun completing the game. Good action, good difficulty balancing and good map design.

-Awesome 3d models.

-Good story, dialogues and even humor

-Awesome bullet trail effect, that's what make screenshots look so great and made me download the game. Too bad it just feel visual only, they don't seems to hurt really :) .

Cons (and tips for developers for the next version):

-Add a shortcut to the desktop/game menu/start menu to start the game, and renaming UDK.exe to something else can be good too.

-List the available resolutions on the video adapter, don't offer a preset list.

-Sutbitles?? SUTBITLES??? Hahaha really?

-DON'T tell the player how to run while you are locking his movements!! I had to quit and check key mappings to realize I just couldn't move in this scene.

-Allow a way to go to the menu/settings screen in-game. Unreal allow it I'm sure.

-Check for alt-tab vertex reloading corruption. Unreal does this amazingly, how did you mess this up?

-What the hell is that intro video aspect ratio? Look like 3:1. On a normal 16:9 monitor it don't even take half the screen!

-Voice acting of that intro look like it's been done by drunk kids in one shot. The rest is a lot better.

-The ION cannon model look like a Flashlight*.

In short, less artist, more (or better) coders.

Pro:

-I actually had great fun completing the game. Good action, good difficulty balancing and good map design.

-Awesome 3d models.

-Awesome bullet trail effect, that's what make screenshots look so great and made me download the game. Too bad it just feel visual only, they don't seems to hurt really :) .

-Add a shortcut to the desktop/game menu/start menu to start the game, and renaming UDK.exe to something else can be good too.

-List the available resolutions on the video adapter, don't offer a preset list.

-DON'T tell the player how to run while you are locking his movements!! I had to quit and check key mappings to realize I just couldn't move in this scene.

-Allow a way to go to the menu/settings screen in-game. Unreal allow it I'm sure.

-Check for alt-tab vertex reloading corruption. Unreal does this amazingly, how did you mess this up?

-What the hell is that intro video aspect ratio? Look like 3:1. On a normal 16:9 monitor it don't even take half the screen!

-Voice acting of that intro look like it's been done by drunk kids in one shot. The rest is a lot better.

Thanks for sharing your honest review here. I like your insights.

Pro:

-Awesome 3d models.

When you mean with flashlight, a cool awesome oldschool part of art ;)