Why building your base take so long?

epicelite

im the website guy, im not mia, im just busy with life atm (like majority of the team)

and its been roughly 2 weeks. not 2 months. Be patient.

we lost that building first, GDI had a very very good tactical strike plan, involved an initial hum-vee rush then some engineers and then finally orcas!

wa a masacare i tell ya!

I really don't see the problem with the main page being down. The "old" design was showing a bunch of mysql errors and the only usefull link was the link to the forums.

It would be nice to have a working website around the mod's release, but the forums do the job well for news/wips/questions :) .

I thought they were using Joomla or one of those other major CMS apps out there?

Besides the unlucky bastard who has to style a new skin or write some custom php modules it should be fairly easy for the average person to use.

QUOTE (Demigan @ Jul 2 2009, 06:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It must have been 2 weeks ago that their base was destroyed. But the cargoplane isn't finished so the MCV has to drive over there.

Just wait a while, I'm sure they will find the body and get the site back to perfection before the mod comes out.

Yours sincerely,
Demigan.[/b]

FFS MCVs don't arrive by cargo...........n00b.

Nod should have kicked the C4 n00bs cause they always overmine and leaving the HON and OB exposed to Hotie/APC rushes.

They arrive by carryall :) . Which in tib-sun could carry one. The carryall wasn't exactly larger then the MCV, so if such a craft could lift it VTOL then why can't the bigger cargoplane carry it?

Anyways, it's mountainous terrain and they are having trouble with GDI patrols, so they have to find an alternate route.

QUOTE ((NE)Fobby(GEN) @ Jul 11 2009, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
MCVs do arrive by cargo plane.[/b]

LIES! They only arrive by naval transport(RA1), chrono to the location(RA1), and by VTOL Transport(Tiberian Sun/Tiberian Sun Firestorm), but normally they just roll in the map at the very edges of the map.

But not by cargo- C130, like in Renegade.

• Totem Arts Staff
QUOTE (thrash300 @ Jul 12 2009, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LIES! They only arrive by naval transport(RA1), chrono to the location(RA1), and by VTOL Transport(Tiberian Sun/Tiberian Sun Firestorm), but normally they just roll in the map at the very edges of the map.

But not by cargo- C130, like in Renegade.[/b]

C&C Renegade is a Tiberian Dawn era game generally speaking. There weren't any Carryalls yet, so it would be logical that they arrived either via cargo or a Weapons Factory, like in C&C Tiberian Dawn.

QUOTE ((NE)Fobby(GEN) @ Jul 12 2009, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
C&C Renegade is a Tiberian Dawn era game generally speaking. There weren't any Carryalls yet, so it would be logical that they arrived either via cargo or a Weapons Factory, like in C&C Tiberian Dawn.[/b]

Wait a second I think that you might be wrong... There *WERE* Orcas in Tiberian Dawn...

Also, you're talking about how the MCV gets to new base settlements. Their base was destroyed, so they need to rebuild their base. When you rebuild a base, you need a new MCV for your already existing base... which would arrive by cargo plane if you still had a functioning airstrip.

Oh my, lol. You guys are cracking me up with the MCV jokes. You should put some of these posts on your website haha...

I love the website look for now. It's been a while since I checked it and it cracked me up when I saw it. :lol:

I did not know that the web master was killa. I thought it was speedy. Does he just host for you guys?

yupp, sorry for lack of well everything, Im a Best Buy for Business agent for best buy canada, and Ive been a little busy with training and other stuff. and update will becoming soon I promise. Please be patient and stay tuned :)