June Update

Vipeax

Will there not be any update in June? :(

This is a community driven mod so you aren't forced to do anything etc, but will there not be 1 at all this month? Because if so I can stop spamming refresh on this forum a few times per day hoping for the news. :P

i agree with combine. remember that these people also have personal lives etc. because of all these 'uncontrolable' circomstances it's really hard to give an update every month, hell i'd say it's even impossible.

The team will give us an update every now and then, we'll just have to wait till then that's all :)

QUOTE ((NE)Fobby(GEN) @ Jun 30 2009, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Progress has been kind of slow lately for some of our members for an array of different reasons, so we've planned all of our June content to coincide with an update sometime in July.[/b]

Thanks for an official word on it. Then again, I'm not dissapointing or expecting them to work their asses of for the mod, but usually questions dont hurt so therefor I asked.

Keep it up! ;)

QUOTE (Jointn00b @ Jul 1 2009, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i agree with combine. remember that these people also have personal lives etc. because of all these 'uncontrolable' circomstances it's really hard to give an update every month, hell i'd say it's even impossible.[/b]

Personal lives? They should be sacreficing those for a higher purpose!

Nah, never mind that. Just please us with a video update in Juli! Those are just the best ones! I would gladly wait a month or 3 just to be able to watch those video's. There is so much joy in the anticipation :)

Yours sincerely,
Demigan.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE ((NE)Fobby(GEN) @ Jun 30 2009, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Progress has been kind of slow lately for some of our members for an array of different reasons, so we've planned all of our June content to coincide with an update sometime in July.[/b]

im sure you guys could find someone to take care of simple news updates ie post screen shots every now and then(i was thinking every 2 weeks)

• Former Developers

Seriously, stop demanding updates. Its not like you guys dont know what this mod is going to be about or what the first release will have. If you guys didnt and we'd have kept info under wraps, then I can understand. But we didnt! So quit bitching and just wait.

Don't be an butt hole. Wait for these guys to finish like we all have been doing since they first started. Updates are very great and when they happen they keep us on our toes for a little while, but don't always expect something every month. I'm sure these guys have other things they would like to do than make this mod, like work some where, have a gf, make loads of cash for great material possessions. This mod is merely a hobby for them, not a job. If I knew how to design stuff like they knew I would have been working on it everyday, then I'd get tired after so much work that I'd stop for 2 weeks probably. Who knows.

I've been working my full time job as a technician at my university, and I rarely spend time on renegade or any game when I come home from work. I enjoy spending time with my wife. So I'm not around much right now to help mod on the atomix servers, but the guys there have been nice enough to let me still keep my full-mod position.

Fobby, I don't know if you all take vacations but you should seriously take one away from Renegade X if you get the chance. It will help your mind be at rest.

• Totem Arts Staff
Fobby, I don't know if you all take vacations but you should seriously take one away from Renegade X if you get the chance. It will help your mind be at rest.[/b]

I don't take vacations, but consider June to be our vacation month. During the month of June, the members were finishing up school, I was getting a new computer, some went on vacation, and others were too busy for the mod.

However, now that we are all back into the mod, and working with a new schedule and set of deadlines, consider the team back in action. The thing is though, we will be working so hard, that we may barely have the time to send out awesome videos until late this summer. But be sure that we are will be delivering some, reassuring news updates regarding the first release and other items within the next. Believe me, there will be many surprises coming soon, you just have to hang on tight.

QUOTE ((NE)Fobby(GEN) @ Jul 14 2009, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But be sure that we are will be delivering some, reassuring news updates regarding the first release and other items within the next.[/b]

If you don't mind... the next what? weeks, month(s)? Because your post basically tells me 2 things:
-1: You won't be giving updates till end of summer
-2: You will be giving updates, but not many (if any) videos during the next few weeks, but there will be news posts.

Thanks again for the official word! :D

• Totem Arts Staff
QUOTE (Vipeax @ Jul 15 2009, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you don't mind... the next what? weeks, month(s)? Because your post basically tells me 2 things:
-1: You won't be giving updates till end of summer
-2: You will be giving updates, but not many (if any) videos during the next few weeks, but there will be news posts.

Thanks again for the official word! :D [/b]

Within the next month. You'll probably get a news update (with pictures) later this month, but the main summer update will be coming sometime next month (video is likely).

• 2 weeks later...