ReneGame 2009

[NE]Fobby[GEN]

QUOTE (Havoc89 @ Feb 27 2009, 03:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've recorded about 77 gigs of raw footage averaging to about 40 minutes.[/b]

What are you gonna do with it? Maybe post a video like a1h did? Thank you a1h for doing it!

I remember luckily managing to get in refinery when somebody made a little rush on Fields. I tried to make a big deal about it and said omg like billions of times but everyone was like 'oh now that you're in maybe you should blow it up'.

It truly was a great game. Great rushes, happy memories. I hope nobody got annoyed by me singing and saying some random stuff at times.

QUOTE (CrazyAndy @ Mar 2 2009, 08:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What are you gonna do with it? Maybe post a video like a1h did? Thank you a1h for doing it!

I remember luckily managing to get in refinery when somebody made a little rush on Fields. I tried to make a big deal about it and said omg like billions of times but everyone was like 'oh now that you're in maybe you should blow it up'.

It truly was a great game. Great rushes, happy memories. I hope nobody got annoyed by me singing and saying some random stuff at times.[/b]

I remember in one of the games some one got in the enemy ref but didnt have the c4 to blow it up, was that you by any chance?

I thought it was quite funny when people where saying random stuff

I took nothing, shame on me, video would have been cool. Well, next time (summer?!? ) I'm gonna be properly prepared.[/b]

That's funny, I didn't even think about it either. I realized I hadn't taken anything during the last couple minutes of the last game, lol. So I ss the score and that was it.

I'll bring out my fraps next time too man.