Black Dawn Console Commands?

Doc Lithius

Hey there! It's been ages since my last post, but with the release of Renegade X: Operation Black Dawn, I figured I'd come out of the woodwork and show my support!

So! I played through the release on Normal difficulty and thoroughly enjoyed myself! I had to get used to Unreal Tournament III's controls and physics a bit and the two-weapon limit threw me, but other than that, it was like playing a heavily-improved version of the original game! Sure, there were a couple bugs here and there, but nothing game-breaking that I could find. Everything worked pretty well!

After beating the campaign, I got to wondering... Would you folks be willing to post a list of console commands? I mean, I know the console commands for Unreal Tournament III work and all, but I couldn't even attempt a guess at the entity names. (Things like the Automatic Rifle or a (drivable) GDI Humm-vee and so-forth.)

Thank you for putting so much effort into this entire project. I'm sincerely looking forward to the stand-alone multiplayer release, but I should be able to make do with the single player campaign for now! :3

• Totem Arts Staff

Hey Doc, long time no see. Good to see you back on these forums and I hope you'll be around for the multiplayer release.

There are ways to spawn vehicles in the console, but we won't disclose them because the vehicles that you don't drive in Black Dawn aren't done. I wouldn't want to encourage people to drive a vehicle that is in an incomplete state, but if people find out I wouldn't stop them either.