Admin Abuse - Preado / Preada

Today 19 July 2024 at about 2 AM CET, GDI had only the Bar left on Islands, now sure which server, there was only one that was full and a final rush was being arranged by the commander when the admin in the game that joined not long before, donated 24K to the team, allowing everyone to buy rockets and kill HON.

It took me ages to save up to 2K since we had no refinery or other means of collecting money thus it is highly suspicious that someone would even have 24K with them and this person is abusing their admin abilities and change the outcome of the game by doing so.  

This is not fair on the other players from the other team and this must be investigated urgently.  You aught to have logs to prove this.

Whilst on the topic, this admin also kicked me from a previous full server for "team Hampering" (Airstrike was incorrectly placed) without warning.  There is no way to always place an airstrike correctly, sometimes you just don't have the perfect timing.  Noobs can't even make mistakes and will be kicked because that is considered team hampering.  This Admin has a little power trip also going on.  If this person is part of the Dev team, well your game is doomed

I hope this individual will be made an example of.

• Totem Arts Staff

Hi @iamreporting, looked into your concerns and I'm able to report that you have nothing to be concerned about.

First off, to clarify, Praeda is a moderator not an admin. Regardless, even at the admin level giving credits in game is disabled. 

What actually occurred was, another player called Blushhh had a multi-kill bounty on their head worth about 28k & when Praeda killed Blushhh he got all that money, and not having a need for that much, he gave most of it to the team.

Can't speak regarding the team hampering situation, but overall it sounds like there may be a lack of understanding of game mechanics here and that specific situation. How long have you been playing Renegade-X?