Give me new in-game unit taunts, pretty please.

Coredeath

How often do I post here? Far and few between but this time I'd like to make a request to the developers if its easily implemented. OG Renegade had a wealth of unit voice lines for both GDI and Nod and Id certainly love to hear more as well as activate them on the press of a key. Grateful some have been included already but I want more! Some units have only like 2 or 3 lines but say, the SBH or LCG for Nod has what, 7? Where as my poor Shotgunners, Soldiers and Rocket Soldiers have only 3 =(

Nod Soldiers? "Scum!" "Oof, messy way to go." "Was that our building?!" (On team building death) "Take that! Let me hear you cry!" "Why am I the only one attacking?? Get over here!!" "Enemy sighted!" "Stay alert brothers, somethings wrong" and a huge pool of taunting laughter. Just to name a few. 

Nod Officers? "Man these guys just keep coming" "How many of these guys do I have to kill today?" "Thanks for your life. dog!" to again, name a few.

I could go on but even if there's even a little bit more variation in units lines when they take damage, destroy vehicles, die etc for me that'd be great. More immersive!

And to be honest, to all you sneakers to my base who think I don't see you when I'm on guard duty, I do, in fact, see you, and I want to have a bit of fun with you first~

That's just my little open thought for the Off Topic section.

• Like 1

On 4/26/2022 at 11:46 AM, Coredeath said:

Some units have only like 2 or 3 lines but say, the SBH or LCG for Nod has what, 7? Where as my poor Shotgunners, Soldiers and Rocket Soldiers have only 3 =(

Developers too have their own favourite units, the reflection of which you saw in the taunt menu ^_^

I could go on but even if there's even a little bit more variation in units lines when they take damage, destroy vehicles, die etc for me that'd be great. More immersive!

Amen!

And to be honest, to all you sneakers to my base who think I don't see you when I'm on guard duty, I do, in fact, see you, and I want to have a bit of fun with you first~

In my own humble opinion, you should be the icon in the Purchase Terminal for the Shotgunner - never seen anyone else on your level with that character, giving a spanking to $1K units with it and fumigating SBH-s all the time 😁

• Like 1