C-YA!

tehdanerer

I am not going to play this game anymore. I can re-read, "Lord of the Flies" on my own time.

I was muted because I did not let some dumb player (Mr. Stagger Lee) call me a noob.

Well, thanks for muting me, and thanks for actually looking into what was going on (you did not.) You obviously do not care enough to actually figure anything out.

You guys abused your rights to control my in game character and have thus ruined the game for me. This is clearly a social game where players talk to one another. Mr. Stagger Lee has a long way to go in learning to respect others and I am sure he probably never will. If you cannot handle a few PM's then what are you doing playing Ren-X, much less playing as a commander? 

Mr. Stagger Lee had also claimed that I was team hampering, when, of course, I was not. He was just merely pointing fingers. I just merely pointing out my opinion that he had done a bad job on a rush. You are a really cowardly person to blame somebody else in such a way.

I have better things to do. This particular gaming community has a long way to go and I doubt it will ever get there, not with dumbass-ness such as this going on.

When I try to fix another players notions about how to treat people on the internet I get silenced.

Some of us had a good run and I had fun, but I will always think of what this game could have been, rather than what it is. Definitely nothing to miss.

I doubt you will fix it.

Goodbye. 

• Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

• Totem Arts Staff

Moderators of `Constructive Tyranny` have let me know that this was an event that happened on their server, which falls under their jurisdiction. Each server sets its own rules and they are free to kick/ban players if the player disobeys those rules.

If you want to appeal your kick/ban then I'd suggest going over to their discord at: http://discord.tyrant.gg/

Locked since this is unrelated to the base game of RenegadeX

• Thanks 2

• SonnyX locked this topic