My screen freezes.. omg

Callme

Dear mods, devs, I have a problem w renx launcher which started happening with my new laptop. When I open renx lanch while charging all is fine, but the moment I unplug it and start launch, my laptop freezes🥶... What I can do with that 😕

Edited by Tanker_777

• Callme changed the title to My screen freezes.. omg
10 hours ago, Tanker_777 said:

Dear mods, devs, I have a problem w renx launcher which started happening with my new laptop. When I open renx lanch while charging all is fine, but the moment I unplug it and start launch, my laptop freezes🥶... What I can do with that 😕

ya could just go and check what the power useage is without a power cable. ya an do that in the right bottom screen at that battery right click power options considering its a new laptop ya shoudlent have adjusted that yet if ya dident wanna see the charge levels. just put everything to high performance without a cable this can half ya battery charge ofcourse. which it did for my laptop without high performance crap and just the basics it lasts for 12 hours without a cable everything set to max and i get 4 hours

this should resolve the problem if its only the cable problem because renegade x is very heavy on performance use so having a weak sytem or settings can end up it it freezing

Edited by slashes